https://verocloth.com/

andrema67
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal investigation is not resolving any issue with seller. ((I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY ORDER COMPLETELY. I RECEIVED ONLY (Men's Lattice Printed Patchwork National Style Short Sleeve Cotton Breathable Casual Loose Shirt × 1 Blue / L $23.76) I didn't receive (Cotton-Blend Sleeveless Casual Vests × 1 As Picture / L $17.84) I didn't receive (Men's Stripe Short Sleeve Cotton Breathable Casual Loose Shirt × 1 Pink / L $26.67 So, my order is not complete?)) The seller excepted that the order was not complete. If that so, and it's so difficult to resolve the issue with order, then I want to cancel the whole order, and return (Men's Lattice Printed Patchwork National Style Short Sleeve Cotton Breathable Casual Loose Shirt × 1 Blue / L $23.76). I'm going to to cancel transaction from my bank account, and open investigation on dispute case, because my order was not completed.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andrema67 

Well we don't need to know what you bought but it would help if you said which dispute you opened > if you escalated to a claim and what paypal told you to do???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

andrema67
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, I didn't receive my order completely. So, I filled dispute in resolution center with the picture what I received. After period of time PayPal asked me  to file a police report of missing items and get proof documentation not receiving my order completely, which was already late and impossible to do it. So, the all dispute was for nothing, and ended in seller favor. I can't trust or have any disputes with PayPal again. I have bad experience with resolution center and issue with the fraud companies who has bad records and reputation on Google search and  PayPal community rules, but PayPal still haven't done anything against them. The all issues with those fraud companies is not resolving through PayPal resolution center. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andrema67 

Well the police report can be done online quite quickly and then print that page off and upload it to paypal, proof provided.

If you don't want to do as advised thats fine but its not paypals fault you wouldn't help them get a refund for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

andrema67
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, your suggestions are useless. Did you file any police reports online in New York City, specially after period of time? Did you have any issues with USPS postal services in New York, and trying to resolve the problems with delivery problems? I think you should try first, then we will talk about it. Please, don't tell me about PayPal final decision was made, and always right one. That's why people loose a trust and faith in PayPal resolution center, that's the fact. 

Login to Me Too

andrema67
Contributor
Contributor

((If you don't want to do as advised thats fine but its not paypals fault you wouldn't help them get a refund for you.)) I'm very "like" that kind of explanation. The only thing I don't understand, why I paid by PayPal and filled claim through resolution center to open a dispute case against fraud and faulty seller and have headache to proof of incomplete order.  Not even get confirmation on delivery, without any proof of what was in package and left on my porch?  Now I have to file a police report to get my refund?  So, where is the proof of complete order delivery?  It looks like some kind of business to fool the customers, and of course its not PayPal fault? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.