how to resolve permanent limitations ASAP

mjkkjm66
New Community Member

Hi,

My account's been put on permanent limitations and I want to know how to resolve this ASAP, not after 6 months (180 days). I've used Paypal for over 4 years and I've never had a single claim from any of my customers, and I've been following Paypal's regulations strictly. I have no clue why my account's been limited permanently because they did not provide any reasoning. The email I received simply said: 

"After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we found potential risk associated with it. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal. If you have money in your PayPal balance, we’ll hold it for up to 180 days. After that period, we’ll email you with information on how to access your funds. We regret any inconvenience this may cause."

This is really upsetting because I have several items sold on layaway, and now, my buyers can't make the rest of their layaway payments even if they want to, because of this limitation. I can't even refund them because I can't pay, withdraw, send, or receive any payments on Paypal. I would at least like to know the reasoning behind my account's limitation so that I can provide any necessary information to resolve this issue. It seems ridiculous how I need to wait 180 days to have the "next steps" pop up on the resolution center (which might not even solve the limitation issue in the end). Can someone please help me? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.