how to resolve limitation

mar94
Contributor
Contributor

im from malaysia, i already provided bank statemnt and IC scanned, but it being rejected due to lack of info they said.

Its because they ask me to provided statement along with my debit card number

however i have go to bank and they still printed the same statement i have provided beforehand and now im already submit but i doubt it will be accepted.

does anybody facing the same problem before?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @mar94,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum!

In general, in order to be accepted, a bank statement has to show at least the last four digits of the card in question. I would recommend asking your financial institution to provide you with a specific document that shows this information as they have to do have similar documents. Without the requested document, we would not be able to remove the limitation, I am afraid! 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @mar94,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum!

In general, in order to be accepted, a bank statement has to show at least the last four digits of the card in question. I would recommend asking your financial institution to provide you with a specific document that shows this information as they have to do have similar documents. Without the requested document, we would not be able to remove the limitation, I am afraid! 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.