how to reopen a closed dispute or open a new one on it?

beenotes
Contributor
Contributor

So I bought coffee machine last night and I contacted the seller and he sent me the UPS shipping link, but the link tells me the package was delivered yesterday morning!!! of course, I didn't receive anything from him.  Apparently, this is fraudulent site.  https://brevilleespressomachine.com/contact-us/

when I went to file the dispute I accidentally filled it as unauthorized and it got denied, how do I reopen this as the right dispute?  No one respond from the chat or message service.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Shanec24
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a Traeger grill from this website. I was sent a tracking number but it said the item was delivered the same day I ordered it. It also said the the weight of the item was .10 pounds and I know that the grill weighs at least 50 pounds. PayPal closed my claim and awarded in the sellers favor because they provided shipping details. I tried to call PayPal but of course I can’t get anybody because of covid. So as of right now I’m out $250.
Login to Me Too

mjn2
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted company with same address as www.brevilleespressomachine.com and they report this company as fraud. May 28, 2020, 9:43:44 AM EDT Thank you for contacting Modani Online. We have reported that the company for fraudulent use of our address, we are not associated with them. Kind regards, Modani Online.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.