how to delete a secondary email in a LIMITED STATUS account, blocking my other account!

mageofthelight
New Community Member

hi community, 

please assist, literally no idea how to go around this one. cant delete my secondary email in the limited status account , they have now linked 2 paypal accounts and i can't restore access to my first account !

1. i have an original paypal account since 2010 opened in United Arab Emirates. <removed>, it had say $100 in balance

2. since i'm stuck in Australia, i decided to transfer that balance into new account. but i didn't realise i needed to prove my address so basically i can't have an Australian account. 

the SECONDARY EMAIL on this account IS THE PRIMARY EMAIL of ACCOUNT 1  [if i could REMOVE this email from this account then maybe paypal wont think it is the same account ?)

i can't recover account 1. .. because everytime i try to login with primary email,  it thinks i want to go to 2 and not account 1. 

HOW DO I DELETE THE SECONDARY EMAIL IN THE LIMITED/ RESTRICTED ACCESS ACCOUNT 2??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Colinrobson
New Community Member
How is this done
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.