how to change name and close account

eczub
Contributor
Contributor

i made the account with the name etnk <removed> and my name is not **bleep** etnk <removed> it was just the name given as an example idk i dont even remember making this account it was made so long ago and never used and i need to get access to the funds that have been on hold in my account from selling a t shirt on grailed and they said my business is sketchy and its not even a business account like wtf.... to continue i call the help center and the agent says she changed my name then proceeeds to tell me she cant change my name anymore because i need updated information and that etnk <removed>could be a real person but how am i supposed to do that if there is no person in this world named etnk <removed>... then when i tell her my real name <removed> and last name and social and home adress that matches everything on the account but the name she says she cant do anything and i have to wait till im 21 and can have a updated drivers licence to acess my account... I JUST WANT TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT I AM DONE WITH THIS **bleep** COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @IH Paypal limited my account!? Terrible customer service - no response for months Refund in dispute @ihatepaypal @NeverUsingAgain

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.