how to cancel an order on fraudulent transaction

Activitygal
New Community Member

This is an unfair investigation. I went to a zerostore.site and tadastore.site websites and tried to make a purchase but was rejected and denied and then redirected to paypal. The vendors were zerostore and tadastore apparently the same person charged me for $21.98 & 27.98. I see I was charged by someone unknow named nguyen <removed>. The phone numbers and e-mails are ALL invalid and there is no way to contact this person or company. I've tried. I asked paypal to cancel and paypal denied and closed my case after a very inadequate investigation. There is no way to escalate the claim because paypal is not helping. This is very fraudlent behavior on the part of nguyen <removed> and these fictious companies. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get a refund or cancel my order.  The phone numbers for this person or business is no good and the e-mail addresses are also no good. They do not send out an order confirmation and I was not allowed to log in or sign in to either of these sites. 

Help me please community. This is pretty rotten business.

Login to Me Too
123 REPLIES 123

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly same happen to me with zerostore.site and papal reaction after I claimed.
Login to Me Too

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
same here.
Login to Me Too

N3853L
bellah_24, if all these people are saying the same thing about this Nguyen Duk Toan, why does PayPal continue to send him money? I only lost $11, but it seems your company would remove him as a customer
Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @N3853L thank you for reaching out to PayPal Community Forum. I hope you are doing great and safe during this pandemic. I am doing my best to raise all of your concerns pertaining to this specific seller. Once we see a fraud trend,seller will be considered parting ways or remove from our system. Then,we'll issue a refund to your accounts.
Login to Me Too

MMH79

I am going thru the same thing!!! Paypal closed my investigation because UPS tracking # provided.  Turns out its for someone else at a different address....with the corona virus I cannot get in touch with anyone and cannot even open a claim now.  WHY is paypal allowing payment to this fraudulant seller and just stopping at fake UPS tracking info????  I out $36 for something I never received!!! I am so unhappy with Paypal that I cannot trust they do they right thing and its an obvious problem with many people from this seller.  RED FLAG deny any business with this FRAUD!!!! Paypal is supporter a scammer!! 

Login to Me Too

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
I think exactly what you think about paypal.
Login to Me Too

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
That is what I wonder.
Login to Me Too

cdmis12
Contributor
Contributor

I tried filling a dispute for same situation, same guy, Nguyen Duy Toan. and no luck from PayPal. 

I got ripped off. 

Login to Me Too

freddylaura
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been ripped off by this merchant - paypal also did investigation but said it was an authorized transaction even though the order is fake. I tried contacting the person, no answer, and all links to the item are invalid. This is such a ripoff and paypal does nothing about it. I will be cancelling my paypal account since there is NO protection for using their service. My credit card is better for this scam so Paypal is of no use.

Laura

Login to Me Too

cdmis12
Contributor
Contributor

I agree!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.