how to cancel an order on fraudulent transaction

Activitygal
New Community Member

This is an unfair investigation. I went to a zerostore.site and tadastore.site websites and tried to make a purchase but was rejected and denied and then redirected to paypal. The vendors were zerostore and tadastore apparently the same person charged me for $21.98 & 27.98. I see I was charged by someone unknow named nguyen <removed>. The phone numbers and e-mails are ALL invalid and there is no way to contact this person or company. I've tried. I asked paypal to cancel and paypal denied and closed my case after a very inadequate investigation. There is no way to escalate the claim because paypal is not helping. This is very fraudlent behavior on the part of nguyen <removed> and these fictious companies. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get a refund or cancel my order.  The phone numbers for this person or business is no good and the e-mail addresses are also no good. They do not send out an order confirmation and I was not allowed to log in or sign in to either of these sites. 

Help me please community. This is pretty rotten business.

Login to Me Too
123 REPLIES 123

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
me too!
Login to Me Too

Sbra
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  Placed an order 3/16/20, through tadastore.site with Nguyen Duy Toan.  No confirmation email.  Nothing received, only Paypal alerted me that they took my $19.97.

After two weeks, I contacted Paypal, who contacted "Nguyen," and like everyone else on here, he sent a fraudulent tracking number with UPS that says I received it.  I have been home with everyone else in the world, so when did I miss a 46 pound package???? 

So very disappointed in Paypal.  They closed the claim.  How are they not smart enough to catch this scam.  They give us this page to complain, but do nothing.  I reported it to the internet crime link I found in this post, plus reported it to my credit card who is now investigating it.  Hopefully they don't just check his tracking number and close it like Paypal did. 

Login to Me Too

BSTECH
Contributor
Contributor

I hate to say they will

I have a case of an undelivered item and paypal just close the case as denied. this is outside of this scam. so its happening on banggood too.

they are a joke ive been sitting in chat for 3 hours now and no one has got back to me.

Login to Me Too

freddylaura
Contributor
Contributor

I think this person works for paypal as they know how to fake out their process! This person used to put a fake tracking number that traced back to a different address, and the buyers were getting refunds. NOW he is putting the actual address, but my security footage did not record any activity at the date/time of supposed delivery. It shows the origin location as the city next to mine (after waiting for weeks with no reply) then all of a sudden after my credit card company contacted them, this tracking number was input. The package originated in the city next to me, and was supposedly delivered within hours of the origination. What BS! Paypal is allowing this person to continue to get money, and so many other people have posted this guy is a scam. Since they know how to fake paypal out every step of the way I wonder if he works for them? every time I try to appeal, they give me the run around. SAying to provide the tracking carrier information, even though they found a way to fake this too. What a SCAM! I claim insider fraud!

Login to Me Too

DRfrn
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly. I tried to close my paypal/delete my bank payment information but paypal is not letting me. Everytime I do it, my page goes blank until I finally leave. In trying to do this since they have allowed another fraudulent purchase go through.
Login to Me Too

almalorena79
Contributor
Contributor

same situation happened to me, can't remember the website from were I purchase the merchandise but it's the same name NGUYEN DUY TOAN with an email that doesn't come back as not delivered so the account does exist but the company/person does not reply at all. I filed a dispute for the charge with paypal and exactly the same, not helpful at all, they closed my dispute with resolution in favor of this person because he provided a tracking shipping number after I submitted the dispute so they closed it.  The tracking number does match to my city and based on that paypal says it shows as i did receive the product, I called UPS and was told the name and address on the recipient information does not match to mine. Contacting paypal again they told me they can't do anything as the seller provided a UPS number and shows as delivered, they even asked me to check if maybe someone from my family picked the item after I explained it was not delivered at my home, the tracking number shows delivered to a warehouse not a residence. Paypal asked me to get documentation from UPS stating I didn't recieve the merchandise to be able to refund me my payment, of course UPS won't provide nothing for privacy rights to the actual recipient of that package. I told paypal its a fishy scam as this person is just providing a tracking number that matches my city and they get away with it. I was told to dispute the charge with my bank. Terrible customer service on paypal now that I read its not only my case, shame they are supporting this activity.

Login to Me Too

Hollywalla
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same situation with me and PayPal’s response. PayPal is telling everybody the same thing: to get something in writing from UPS, yet UPS won’t because of privacy issues. There’s no way that PayPal doesn’t know this by now. I will never use PayPal again, ever. In my case I actually provided them with documentation showing that the tracking number they provided was for a package that shipped BEFORE I even placed my order, but they still kept repeating to me via chat to provide them with documentation from UPS. I’m planning on contacting my local news station to see if they’ll do a story on this and warn people not only regarding this scammer and others like him, but also on PayPal and how they’re doing absolutely nothing to protect consumers in these cases. My credit card company already said that they will reverse the charge but I’m not going to let this go until this seller is shut down by PayPal and PayPay changes their response and policy towards scammers like Nguyen ...even if I have to contact every news station or newspaper in my area and beyond. I’ve got the time. : )

Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor
I provide email documentation from UPS (screenshots) - on my third dispute about this. Thanks for sharing!
Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! Extractor what happened to me with the seller & UPS. Paypal never responded - I’m on my 3rd dispute. This is costing paypal a lot of money since we all keep filing claims & chatting without them.
Login to Me Too

pengtaoyu
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by the same guy: Nguyen Duy Toan. He is totally fraudulent. He never ships any item. Just using a fake UPS tracking number to deceive PayPal. It's very unfortunate to see so many victims from this same fraud and Paypay is doing nothing. VERY VERY disappointed to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.