how to cancel an order on fraudulent transaction

Activitygal
New Community Member

This is an unfair investigation. I went to a zerostore.site and tadastore.site websites and tried to make a purchase but was rejected and denied and then redirected to paypal. The vendors were zerostore and tadastore apparently the same person charged me for $21.98 & 27.98. I see I was charged by someone unknow named nguyen <removed>. The phone numbers and e-mails are ALL invalid and there is no way to contact this person or company. I've tried. I asked paypal to cancel and paypal denied and closed my case after a very inadequate investigation. There is no way to escalate the claim because paypal is not helping. This is very fraudlent behavior on the part of nguyen <removed> and these fictious companies. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get a refund or cancel my order.  The phone numbers for this person or business is no good and the e-mail addresses are also no good. They do not send out an order confirmation and I was not allowed to log in or sign in to either of these sites. 

Help me please community. This is pretty rotten business.

Login to Me Too
123 REPLIES 123

Dixielandlinda5
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order in January for trousers, still Haven’t recieved them.They still keep advertising on Facebook unders various company names but pictures are the same. All e mails asking to cancel the order and get a refund have same reply that they will be despatched very soon! I’d rather get a refund now

Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Dixielandlinda5 thank you for reaching out to PayPal Community Forum. You really deserve to get your hard-earned money since you never received the merchandise. Let me help you in filing a dispute with PayPal. Please click the link below for more information. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-different-than-describe... Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

ClaudiaV01
Contributor
Contributor

I order something from one of these websites, and as of now I still haven't received my order.  I filed a dispute with Paypal and they denied my dispute because the vendor (Nguyen <removed>) provided a tracking ID for UPS.   I contacted UPS and I told that my package was left at Reception and that it was received by SARPONG.  I don't have a reception, as I live in a house.  I am disappointed by the inadequate "research" and resolution reached by PayPal.  If you would do more thorough research of cases you would have concluded that this transaction was fraudulent.  Only because a vendor provides tracking information doesn't mean that it is a legit transaction.  I always regarded PayPal as a secure and trusted means to do business, but I have been let down.   

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ClaudiaV01 

o submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ClaudiaV01
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  Thank you for the advice.  I will do that as well, I was planning to go through my bank, but may wait to see what PayPal has to say.  I received further information that my items were sent to another individual and a completely different address.   Again, if PayPal would complete thorough investigations, they could have easily identified that this was a fraudulent vendor.   I will likely file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against PayPal if they refuse to help.  This is unacceptable!   

Login to Me Too

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agreed. Exact same situation
Login to Me Too

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
I can't see any facebook, or tweeter
Login to Me Too

guinea696903
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going through the same issue with this POS “ company”! I filed a claim with PayPal and this POS sent them a fake tracking # for an item I bought at a different time from someone else! The tracking # states that I have received the package weighing 1.5 lbs which is completely wrong! The package I was supposed to receive would have been almost 10 lbs! But PayPal in their infinite wisdom sided with this FRAUD in less than a week! There is only one Email address to try and contact this FRAUD and it’s some Kathy Woman that never returns your Email! I don’t call this very good investigating on the part of PayPal and I’ve been doing business with them for 14 years with no disputes! Now they’re calling me a liar and refusing to do anything about this POS Thief!! I’m beyond **bleep** off and need to know what the next step is to get a refund!
Login to Me Too

Hollywalla
Contributor
Contributor

Going through the exact same thing with the same shipper and PayPal is siding with the scammer because they say he provided a valid tracking number! UPS has confirmed that it didnt go to my address but won’t give me anything in writing because I wasn’t the recipient of the package. Seriously?! The package was listed as 0.10 lb and my legit package should have been around 5lbs. I went back and fourth with PayPal today and they keep saying that the seller provided accurate information. When I would ask for the documentation they wouldn’t give it to me. Oh, and I also told them that the shipping date attached to the tracking number preceded my purchase date so how could it possibly be my package. They would not budge and just kept repeating that I needed to provide them with proof from UPS which they won’t do. My credit card company already said they would credit my account back my money, but I honestly care more about keeping this person from scamming more people. PayPal should be ashamed. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.