how long is take for pay pal to resolve a problem

snjezana_hr
New Community Member

I bought an aitem on 12 may, but never recive it. open claim for refund more tha mont ago in resolutuon center and since than nothnig happened.

even e bay deadline passed but they told me that since I open claim at pay pal that for them is no longer a problem.

I send messages to seller more than 5 times but thee was no reply what so ever..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jules44
Contributor
Contributor

Forever I have had a problem with a company sending me faulty goods whom defaulted on picking it up 21 times so they did not have to refund me , reported them to Paypal they told me to return items at my expense to Switzerland ( I live in Wales ) would have cost a fortune as goods heavy and since them I have had to deal with the company they have goods back and Paypal still have my money after a number of weeks no amount of phoning emails are helping they simply ignore,I am in the process of writing to all media regarding this and in future for larger items I will be paying for on my credit card ! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.