how do i reopen a closed case

edmunds1950
New Community Member

I have been told to go to closed case and click on appeal,but no appeal is on the page tired of being sent round in circles I just want my money back 

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Jeanette62
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just had the same problem where PayPal have sided with the scammer, I’m absolutely disgusted 😡
Login to Me Too

dexlingra
Contributor
Contributor
Utterly scandalous of paypal - I am now going through the EU to pursue my case I suggest everyone else look to the same
Login to Me Too

MichelleSheree
Contributor
Contributor
There’s been a lot of response to my question ‘How do I open a closed case’ now. It’s happening in the millions. We are powerless. Scammers are sellers - PayPal makes all their profit from sellers not buyers. Basic profit making business ideology - customer service has a pityful and unlawful but you would have to understand detailed trading law and international trading law to take on this tech/banking giant. Hope all of you that mentioned taking PayPal’s disrespectful conduct to trading standards uk, European Courts/trading standards, Which? Standards Magazine, but remember you can join 38 degrees and start a campaign that gets hundreds of thousands of signatures that makes the U.K. government Act against the company’s trading conduct. 38 degrees is the new way to gain democracy in this country. They ask for donations - It’s the only way it can take on a tech giant like Pay Pal. It’s up to all us single individuals to work together to create tidal wave change in the interest of fairness. Paypal is just a monetary construct and can be deconstructed at any time with the power of customers speaking out about all that is wrong, distasteful, dishonourable, disrespectful, devious and down right disgusting behaviour towards its customers. Shame, PayPal had truly amazing revolutionary banking systems to be proud of when it was first set up.
Login to Me Too

lillady65
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed also and after waiting to here from someone at PayPal they closed the case without resolving it. I closing my PayPal account also. They don't care about their customers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.