how do i reopen a closed case

edmunds1950
New Community Member

I have been told to go to closed case and click on appeal,but no appeal is on the page tired of being sent round in circles I just want my money back 

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fiarguy 

That information and link was posted in 2018.

Its now 2020, so if you want information on how to appeal a fake tracking number supplied by a scam Chinese seller then feel free to ask nicely without swearing.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

imrodre

Hi mate
I just got scamed like that, can you help me?

Login to Me Too

lillady65
Contributor
Contributor
This seems to be what happened to me. I am out of a lot of money
Login to Me Too

Bobby96
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same case here. <removed>

Login to Me Too

Alex-50
New Community Member

Also going in circles and cannot even by mistake reopen or get in contact with a body at PayPal

Login to Me Too

krzytok
Contributor
Contributor

Same here stuck in loop .....

Login to Me Too

HaroonRey
New Community Member
Same. Got scammed and PayPal sided with the scammer. I'm closing paypal and removing everything bank related from it. Should've payed directly with my card and asked for a charge back upon being scammed. I still can't believe paypal sided with a scammer.
Login to Me Too

ljcorby
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  This is absolute crap.  Paypal customer support doesn't even know the layout of their own web site, or the processes customers need to follow to get things done.  Unbelievable.  Really Unbelievable.

Login to Me Too

dexlingra
Contributor
Contributor

One more to the list - I was sent a part for a motorcycle which was advertised to fit the exact bike I have - it doesn't fit, have the evidence to prove it and Paypal still sided with the seller because he said ' he posted it out'.  Now going via Trading Standards route. Shocking Paypal attitude to legitimate disputes.

Login to Me Too

BryantRV
Contributor
Contributor

Another scammed by PayPal, was sent a wildly incorrect item, spent $25 through PayPal shipping it back, they say the tracking info I gave is invalid, yet I can track it to Beijing.

Ive been a heavy customer for years, merchant, they have made thousands off my business. Never, ever had a dispute.

Sorry, leaving and won’t be back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.