how can i give proof to payPal that i shipped a right order

Deepak248
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there!
 Buyer open a case on me that he got a wrong product but i shipped a right product.
first time she open a case that she didn't got the order but in tracking number it showing that order has been delivered before 1 week ago. After couple of days she again open a disputes on me that she got a wrong item. How can i give a proof to PayPal that i shipped a right order? 
Thank you so much

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deepak248 

With an item received but not as described dispute it is always one persons word against anothers.

If the buyer wins then normally they have to return the item back to you first before you have to refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deepak248 

With an item received but not as described dispute it is always one persons word against anothers.

If the buyer wins then normally they have to return the item back to you first before you have to refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Deepak248
Contributor
Contributor

But How can See give Proof to Paypal That the Item is Wrong. I send her a Correct item And I have the fed ex Shipping tracking Number And Weight And i gave a Invoice to Fedex And Also Attach a Invoice with the order. In the Invoice I clearly Write the product Name.. So Can it Help me to win This case??? 

thank you very much For Your valuable time . 🙂 

I really appreciate your Help.

@kernowlass 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.