horrible customer services

SanjivP
Contributor
Contributor

Recently after many years of being a customer of PayPal that will no longer be the case for myself as of today. Yes like many of the reviews I too have no success with their robot answering not included in protection plan. Paypal like to make money not care about customer. After sending them documentation and everything they ask for at PayPal telling me they would solve this in my favor. To drop the claim with Macy’s. I would say it is horrible services.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Wheelsanddealz
New Community Member

I'm so done with customer service and PayPal's **bleep** after all of the stuff that I have sold in the last month of being a new seller with my store did over almost $3,000 in sales in one month had item sent out people complaining Indonesian schemes and they protected the buyer but not the seller I never received my merchandise no refunds for any of my items until I wouldn't open up a dispute with my bank at which point they then said I was in the negative balance so glad that I cut them off for my access to my actual money but that's raised here for PayPal for my not-for-profit organization now women have to suffer that I'm raising money for on eBay because of this stupid stupid way that they have all these Indians answering the phone so don't know how to transfer to a supervisor done with it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.