honestly dont even know

tummm
New Community Member

I accidentally completed a transaction as a 'guest checkout' through paypal on depop.. and then i filed a dispute for that transaction and then had the dispute cancelled(long story) and now paypal wont stop emailing me saying i have to pay the negative balance on my account. Clearly I have a paypal account and have already added the amount of money needed to cover the negative balance. But, since the transaction and dispute and negative balance are all connected to the 'guest' checkout I did, they have no way of seeing that I already added the money to cover the balance and wont stop emailing me threatening to send it to collections LMAO. I have tried to tell them to please sync the transaction and the dispute to my official paypal account but they have failed to do so.... wtf am i supposed to do??? that lil chat bot doesnt help with **bleep** and customer service agents only availiable during the times I work .  Its weird because they email me on the email I use to log into my account but havent made the connection that that account is the one that they need to bill for the negative balance?? any advice??

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.