(highly likely) Fradulent seller - need advice as to what subject I should open a dispute with

ckornel
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Community
I have come across a fradulent seller regarding his transaction. I have agreed to purchase the pair of limited release pair of shoes as described above, but instead the seller has tried to play a trick on me. The following happened: I paid, he gave me tracking soon after, but the tracking was to an UK address, while it should've come to Hungary. He kept making up lies to keep me waiting and while that was happening he has purchased a REPLICA pair for me, to my address from China. This pair has arrived to me this week from CHINA, and they are NOT AUTHENTIC. Seller has tried to play a trick on me. So fake tracking and fake shoes. All this while the virus is still in big effect and it comes from china and I have lung issues! Outrageous! Now, my question is though - what subject should I open a dispute with? Item not arrived or item significantly not as described?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PotpotHo
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Good Day @ckornel, please open a dispute under significally not as described. Then explain that you received a fake shoes. If you can have some documentation to support the claim that would be great. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

ckornel
Contributor
Contributor

hi @PotpotHo , what kind of documentation are we talking about?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.