hi can you help me for my limitation problem?

jovyrosecabradi
Contributor
Contributor

hi i have aproblem for limitation.
i didnt expect this will happen coz im using my paypal for over 2yrs i think already or 1yr+ 
i just made up the name of my paypal coz i dont want to use my true name here. now theyre asking me 2 valid ID's and billing to proof the address
now i just send them a change name problem coz this account is made up name only and i want to make it my true name
and i send also to limitation the 2 ids but its not match up
i send also my billing information of our address .
pls help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jovyrosecabradi

If you used a fake name on a legal, financial account then you can never 'verify it' and now Paypal are aware your account would be permanently limited.

Any documents you send in are supposed to prove the name on your Paypal account is your real name which of course they don't.

You can only change a name on a Paypal account for a 'minor typo' or for legal reasons ie marriage.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jovyrosecabradi

If you used a fake name on a legal, financial account then you can never 'verify it' and now Paypal are aware your account would be permanently limited.

Any documents you send in are supposed to prove the name on your Paypal account is your real name which of course they don't.

You can only change a name on a Paypal account for a 'minor typo' or for legal reasons ie marriage.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.