helppp !!

wac69
New Community Member

I have bought a phone from depop and the seller has not replied and tooken down everything on her account and i issued a refund but she wont reply then i opened a case on paypal but they denied my request how do i get my money back

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @wac69,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received the item and that the dispute was not found in your favor. When you opened the dispute, did you choose the option for Item not received? If you selected another reason, that may be why the claim was denied. If the payment was not sent as a Goods and Services payment, the Item not received option would not be listed, because Friends and Family transactions cannot be disputed except in cases of unauthorized access to your account. If the claim was opened as an unauthorized claim, it would have been denied.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Sue20020
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received item that I ordered and can’t get a response. Please beware of these web sites on Facebook. This makes twice that I have not gotten my items I ordered
Login to Me Too

booksandcoffee
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, never buy anything from facebook. Even if they send you something you're stuck if they advertised one thing and sent you something that isn't even close to what they advertised. I just got stung by a seller who steals pictures from designer websites and then sends junk that doesn't even come close to what is pictured. They offer a small percentage of what you paid to "fix" the item (which is not possible) and the amount is less than what they charged for shipping. Then they say you should ship it back within a timeline that is impossible Pay with tracking so it will cost you double what you already paid to get a refund if that ever happens. Pay pal says they understand the problem but basically they do nothing to protect you. Pay cash, buy local is the expensive lesson.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.