help!

xoxogen77
New Community Member

I sell on depop as a hobby, and last week, a buyer messaged me a size question about one of my items. They went ahead and purchased the item before I had a chance to respond. I still sent them the measurements/answered their questions , and then they said they thought it might be too small but they wanted it anyway, so I shipped the item, all good. I have "all sales final" in my bio just to cover general buyers remorse type stuff, and I'm always pretty quick at responding to peoples questions so I have never been in this situation before. Anyways once the buyer received it, of course it doesn't fit the way they'd like it to etc etc, and they requested a refund. I politely explained that I don't do refunds, and because she went ahead and purchased the item before I was able to answer her questions, that it's kind of out of my hands. This person has been sending me aggressive dms on the daily and is now threatening to open a paypal dispute. I feel pretty confident that this item definitely does not fit "the not as described " criteria (I had lots of detailed photos of the item, and a detailed description. This buyer is annoyed that it does not fit the way it fits me in the photo (I explained to her via dm that I'm short and it fits me differently for that reason- but I also said this early on in the convo, and again she bought it before I got to respond to any questions). The buyer is threatening to tell paypal that I lied about the items sizing and that I'm refusing to refund her. This really doesn't sit well with me and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on how to navigate this/how to proceed if and when she opens a claim. 

thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.