help refund claim denied

Temp20230113C
Contributor
Contributor

hi everybody, i bought 2 pushchair, i never receive them, i tried to talk to the seller and he is keep saying to wait and the traking number didnt exist in the trakking site! i claimmed for refund and paypal denied, saying the seller proved i receive my purchase, how they can prove this? why they do this? how can have my rights? what should i do? im desperate and sad 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SteveMT
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same problem. I ordered a pair of walking boots and received some socks. Royal Mail have confirmed the package size was tiny and could not have been walking boots but PayPal in their wisdom have found in favour of the seller saying ive received the package. They obviously didn't review my notes at all and gone with the easy option. According to Royal Mail this is a common scam at the moment and scammers know PayPal do nothing. Im escalating this at the moment via my Banks fraud department and looking to escalate via the Financial Ombudsman as payPal are not tightening these loopholes. Will let you know how I get on. I expected more from PayPal. It's pathetic.

Login to Me Too

SteveMT
Contributor
Contributor

Update: having complained to customer services online help and stating my case, PayPal reopened the previously closed case. I pointed out that I had been in touch with Royal Mail who confirmed the package sent was not big enough or heavy enough to be what I had ordered and I was given a full refund. Its worth pursuing if you have evidence and a strong case. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.