help on dispute with seller

davewh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have a case open due to missing items. I've just received an email for a full refund in my favor after returning what I have received however I recently found out there is a package from china which is 11 days in transit now which may be my missing items . I want to wait for it to arrive to make sure but if it arrives after the 19th and it's still not complete am i able to reopen another case after this one auto closes

Once the seller confirms the receipt of the item(s), we'll process the refund to you and close this case. This case will be automatically closed if you don't respond by 19 April 2021 at 11:42:57 PM AEST.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @davewh,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, once we've asked you to return what you've received, you have 10 days to return the item in order to receive a full refund. If you decide to wait for the items to be delivered and the timeframe expires, the case will automatically close in favour of the seller. Unfortuantely, if that happens, we would not be able to reopen the case and review it again. Here is some information that can help: 

I hope this helps!

Martina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @davewh,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, once we've asked you to return what you've received, you have 10 days to return the item in order to receive a full refund. If you decide to wait for the items to be delivered and the timeframe expires, the case will automatically close in favour of the seller. Unfortuantely, if that happens, we would not be able to reopen the case and review it again. Here is some information that can help: 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.