help on a refund

Ahmad978
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, this guy is working with a scamming website that makes people pay before they do their service. I didn't know that before, the guy stopped responding and i contacted the website support and they didn't reply back. So please I'm begging u refund the money i gave him, and i have some screen shots if u want me to send any. He sent me an email that he apologize for his actions and he will do it but i have to close the other
claim i raised on him, when i closed it he changed his name on that website so that i cant contact him there
and now he's not responding to his email.

i have hi name and email on paypal maybe he changed these information too please check it out for me
With Love, Ahmad

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ahmad978 

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity. Click it, then click "Report a problem".

It is generally customary that the buyer pays first before a service is performed but if the merchant, or service provider does not perform the service or deliver goods, then you can dispute the payment it to get a refund.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ahmad978 

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity. Click it, then click "Report a problem".

It is generally customary that the buyer pays first before a service is performed but if the merchant, or service provider does not perform the service or deliver goods, then you can dispute the payment it to get a refund.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.