haven't receive the product and the dispute was closed in the seller's favor. How can I appeal?

esonia33
Contributor
Contributor

Hi dear all,

I currently have some issue towards a transaction.

I bought a music festival ticket from a seller and have used goods and services.

The event was postponed and the organization offers refund to original buyers. So I have requested my seller to fill the refund form so that she can refund me. 

The time we filed refund was almost 180 days since the transaction sent to her. So I filed claim to elongate the protection so that she can refund me when she actually got the money.

However, paypal closed the case in her favor. I havent received the ticket because the organization only sent out the ticket approaching the date of the event. I dont have control over the ticket because I am not the original buyer. I do not have any information of the order because she has it all.

After paypal closed the case in her favor, she blacklisted me on facebook.

I sent $465 to her its not a small amount of money. 

Paypal says its over 180 days now, so I cant do anything about it?

Please lemme know how can I get my money back, no one wants to pay $465 for nothing especially I am broke...

Should I go to police or civil court?

Thank you in advance for your advice!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.