has anyone had deal with LYD Information Technology CO. LTD?

pitorico
New Community Member

I ordered some christmas items online with a company and this other company LYD Information Technology CO. LTD is charging my paypal acct.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

Wenzee
Contributor
Contributor

SAME!!!

Login to Me Too

ADSully3
Contributor
Contributor
Are you getting anywhere with PayPal? With COVID limiting their personnel I am getting NOWHERE.
Login to Me Too

ADSully3
Contributor
Contributor

I may not be supposed to say this, but PP granted me a full refund today for the same issue...be persistent. I want to see these guys taken down..

Login to Me Too

Thatguyonline
Same! I later found out on the real Barefoot Dreams website that the fake website I ordered from is a known scammer. They tried to refund me not even half of what I paid, but I declined. I really hope PayPal can get me a full refund, since that website and seller are knowingly selling fake products.
Login to Me Too

roadrunner57
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same issue. Order pjs from superbgiftshop.com and when the charge came thru my cr card  vai paypal it was from LYD information technology. So thanks to all of you who have posted problems with this company, I was able to close my credit card acct before the charge posted. It was in pending status so I was able to avoid having to pay the charged amt.  Do not order from superbgiftshop.com.  I check daily my charge acct so I caught it early before the charge actually posted. 

Login to Me Too

Bella07
Contributor
Contributor
I am so sad, checking daily my email hoping to see a tracking number. I got charged in my bank account but it doesn’t appear on my PayPal transactions. So weird.
Login to Me Too

SkyNetcom
I ordered an air purifier from the same company. I got a cheap amazon knock off. Not what I ordered. Website has been taken down no way to get ahold of them. Paypal please quit letting these people receive money. They are scam artist.
Login to Me Too

Leiza1
Contributor
Contributor
Basically the same thing is happening to me. I emailed them because I ordered on Nov 29th and the one confirmation email they sent me the day I ordered says “Awaiting Shipment “, I wanted to know where it’s being shipped from (I should have checked before I ordered) anyways no reply. When I checked my PayPal statement say some LYD technology company and when I search that company it says it’s located in India!!! Have I been scammed 😔
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Leiza1 

@pitorico 

@Wenzee 

@SkyNetcom 

@Bella07 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If you lose because seller provides a fake tracking number (likely) then post back for more advice.
If the item arrives and its tat the make sure you CHANGE the dispute quickly before it closes to 'not as described'.
If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return it....or the one for your individual countries.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Estiwids
New Community Member
Yes me too!! And From dec 3 until now (dec 12 2020) I don’t remember at all what kind of order that I have done because I don’t receive anything until now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.