has anyone had deal with LYD Information Technology CO. LTD?

pitorico
New Community Member

I ordered some christmas items online with a company and this other company LYD Information Technology CO. LTD is charging my paypal acct.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

ADSully3
Contributor
Contributor
Best thing I’ve read on this topic!!! TRUE KUDOS!
Login to Me Too

Slim14
Contributor
Contributor

I also looked up all the addresses.  I cannot believe Paypal keeps them as a client.  I even contacted Better Business Bureau and guess what they have a F rating.  What a shock.. I hope all others who have been ripped off do not settle for a partial payment.  Paypal needs to do the right thing.  I was awarded a full refund but I won't believe it until it shows up on credit card statement.  I am not one to give up on things like this. It is so wrong.  I also had to go through hoops to get that refund.  I must have "started" the process at least 3 times with Paypal - had to go over and over it with different people.  What a hassle.  Never again.  If I had just used a credit card I probably would have been given a refund immediately.  DO NOT GIVE UP - GET YOUR REFUND!

Login to Me Too

jcampbell42
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar experience with starting the process over several times, providing the same documentation, answering all of the same questions over and over to finally be told I had to handle it with my credit card company. I’ve disputed the charge but would like to return the garbage I received, which is why I contacted PayPal so they could help with the return. They were absolutely no help and wasted A LOT of my time.
Login to Me Too

codyeve
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal refunded me as well.
Login to Me Too

Me too 89.97$ why the hell this is happening? Why PayPal is doing nothing?
Login to Me Too

Beccam1968
Yes ordered a calming heat heating pad and it wasn't as it was desirbed was suppose to be massageing didn't have anything that it said it was not worth the price so don't waste your money and their website was taken down.
Login to Me Too

Taps1200
Contributor
Contributor
I bought 4 large bean bags from an advertisement on FB. The the name was different, but from the same company. I bought another product a month earlier from a FB advertisement and it came in... late. So, i thought it would be fine. 2 MONTHS and the shipment has not left CHINA! Wish they would tell you where these companies are from. And i paid extra for shipment to come faster. Pay Pal does not have the "resolution Center" they refer you to. That was $$$ down the drain.... that company got rich!
Login to Me Too

amakacpa
New Community Member

Placed two orders with "shopheatingpad.com" and the charge for each order went through paypal with the the payee "LYD Information Technology Co. LTD." Items were not as described and when I tried to contact "shopheatingpad.com" they had taken the website down. I had printed out the return instructions before they did this. I tried to return product using FEDEX (for which I paid). Company refused to accept packages and they came back to me. Now FEDEX is charging me for the return and someone is billing things to my address through FEDEX.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.