has anyone had deal with LYD Information Technology CO. LTD?

pitorico
New Community Member

I ordered some christmas items online with a company and this other company LYD Information Technology CO. LTD is charging my paypal acct.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

BPieron
Contributor
Contributor
I had the very same issue. Received ugly pajamas yesterday . We received an email telling us the pajamas we ordered were sold out & could they send a replacement. We said we wanted to see them first and they said they were already shipped. I called & opened a dispute with PayPal today. I told them I did not receive the product I ordered. We’ll see how it works out.
Login to Me Too

ADSully3
Contributor
Contributor
Be sure to mention LYD. I provided extensive documentation and PP granted my refund. I also referred to this community to corroborate my story. These guys need to be stopped...
Login to Me Too

storme727
Contributor
Contributor
I could have written this post. EXACTLY the same. I ordered 2 sets and got 5 of the same pajamas. Weird material. Sizes aren't even close. They said 'oh really? send a pic maybe we can help'
Login to Me Too

BPieron
Contributor
Contributor

LYD ended up offering me 50% refund with the dispute I filed through PP. I denied the settlement and ended up getting full refund.

Login to Me Too

Lckychrm
Yes, and I’m furious because I have not been able to contact the company there’s no phone number, there’s no way to contact them and all email correspondence have been returned not able to find. So I opened a dispute with PayPal because I wanted my money back and I just found the email somebody close the case because the company provided a tracking number which they never gave me. The only thing I received from anywhere and I have no idea what it even is our garbage bags I never received this garbage cans that I was that I paid $58 for. I’m super **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Pg66
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! Have has no response to confirm order and no response to email. Ordered on 12/12 for Christmas Gifts. Did anyone ever receive their order?
Login to Me Too

Tarabole
Contributor
Contributor
I received my order but they were the wrong pajamas and they took a ont time to arrive because they are being sent from China. If they run out of the pajamas you ordered they will just send whatever they have in the sizes you ordered and expect you to accept it. I have written them back to complain about receiving the wrong pajamas and have yet to hear back. I have sent pictures and documented everything. I will try to get a refund if they are unwilling to send the correct pajamas (at least I’ll have the right ones for next year)
Login to Me Too

Leiza1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I ordered pjs from them , they were supposed to arrive before Christmas. I saw the LYD charge to my PayPal which ended me up here seeing all the bad reviews, I tried to contact the company and it was sketchy and at one time I had like 4 different email addresses from them, one of the emails said they didn’t have my order 🤔. Anyways the pjs finally arrived yesterday Jan 4th , I was afraid to open the package (3 pairs of same kind) but I was pleasantly surprised, they look the same as on the Familypajamas website, they feel soft and I’m happy with them. So hopefully you receive what you ordered, but yes I understand very sketchy website.
Login to Me Too

WAGRAMMA
Contributor
Contributor

I have asked MANY questions -  no clear answer. trying to return item - not what i ordered.   I have to pay the cost of returning the item I did not order.  which sadly is MORE than what I paid for the item I didn't want in the first place because I have to return it to China.  Nice way for them to make money.

Login to Me Too

rubyshops99
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got thru to someone on PayPal and I am receiving a full refund.  It took a lot of back and forth in message center.  I had also documented all the stuff I bought and what I had actually received.  The call center rep indicated they would work with others who were duped by this bogus company.  I was actually looking into sending the stuff back to China but PayPal would not give me their phone number which is required in the shipping documents.  The shipping address in China didn't show up in google maps.  And that coupled with the GA vacant lot corporate address and the return shipping address in Brooklyn that actually belongs to another business, may have pushed PayPal to take action.  Hang in there and keep trying with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.