hacked and unauthorized purchases on my account and pay pal wont help me get my money back.

mark9922
New Community Member

My account was hacked and there was unauthorized activity. A person hacked my account and transferred money to his account. This was not me and this is my money.  And for the "yeezy servers" one this was not me I also was hacked and someone made this purchase. I will need refunds or else this will go far. I trust paypal and want to keep working with it but if I do not receive my hard earned money There will be a problem. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mjksaru
Contributor
Contributor
First thing report identify theft to the FTC. You will thank me later ( its an easy report just google FTC) i also reported this my state attorney general office, and requested a call from the messaging center paypal called me and resolved this. After 3 weeks of a living nightmare of course but im glad it ended. Also if u get zero help with this check out fair shake. You can open a legal claim with them they will contact paypal you will have all the paperwork you need for later use. Good luck and never use paypal even if they solve this. Theres something seriously wrong with their security... its sus
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.