gotxpress company- fraudulent representation

jgreenj
New Community Member

I purchased a life-like kitten September 9 and received it Oct. 19th  It was shown to be walking and responding to human touch like a real animal. What I got was a cheap piece of plastic with some fuzz glued to it. I opened a claim for never getting it and PayPal closed it before I even got it because it was shipped.  Now I cannot get a refund and don't know what to do

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sumo18horse
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the life size 17" baby doll and received a cheap rubber 7" ugly thing. Cost 31.98 USD. I opened a dispute with PayPal and told to return item for refund. This cost 11 GBP and I sent a copy of postage and tracking number to PayPal. Just received email from them saying claim denied as I haven't provided sufficient proof of postage. I've now lost approx £36. If I'd kept the item at least my dog could have played with it. Will never use PayPal again and can't believe they're supporting a fraudulent seller. Fuming!!😠
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.