got fake jordans got scammed

ekset22
New Community Member

I don't know why paypal cant give me my money back for fake jordans I received, shipper wont send a return label and it would cost me $80 to return the shoes to get my $100 which mean I would only get back $20 essentially losing $80

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ekset22 

Seller is not obligated to send you a return label or reimburse you for return costs in dispute. And PayPal cannot refund in the dispute more than what you originally paid. This isn't a eBay Money Back Guarantee dispute. You must return item for a refund. This is how PayPal purchase protection program resolves SNADs. Return for a refund.

PayPal has a return shipping refund program for future purchases if this return is not eligible:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

PayPal purchase protection program is not a guarantee, warranty, or insurance; PayPal never claims this, thus the program has its limitations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ekset22 

Seller is not obligated to send you a return label or reimburse you for return costs in dispute. And PayPal cannot refund in the dispute more than what you originally paid. This isn't a eBay Money Back Guarantee dispute. You must return item for a refund. This is how PayPal purchase protection program resolves SNADs. Return for a refund.

PayPal has a return shipping refund program for future purchases if this return is not eligible:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

PayPal purchase protection program is not a guarantee, warranty, or insurance; PayPal never claims this, thus the program has its limitations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ekset22
New Community Member
so who should have given my money back then? ebay for allowing him to sell fake jordans? thank you indvance
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.