giztop scammed and no reply

niz04
Contributor
Contributor

i have bought a xiaomi mi 8 64gb blue from them with shipping insurance cause i have bought same from dhgate and it got lost and after 2 months dhgate refunded the money. i have talked to some girl jessica on giztop via email cause there is no other option to contact them i have told them to ship it soon as possible and add a free tempered glass and eu adapter. they agreed and said we can only ship it after the china holiday after 12 feb i said please add the tempered glass and adapter they said ok again i said ok. after that the shipped it and i received it on 26 or 27 feb maybe, the packing was really ugly even after choosing shipping insurance my mi 8 is lost with empty box and only manual inside. then i told them this case they asked me to contact post office. i did and post office said i can't sign anything it is about my duty and i don't even know what was inside the box, then giztop asked to weight it i did and then send them. they asked my 15 days that is 30 march to give update from singapore post. i have emailed them regarding this ignored my all mails then  i have opened a claim   for not receiving the product then they replied to my mail, giztop added the tracking id and case got in there favour i have gave them a review(trustpilot) while claim was going on they said refund is in process and they will refund it. after that claim close i asked them what is the update on singapore post. they said they did not got any update they will refund the money but they don't know how to refund if claim is over. after that i have send them many mails they ignored it. i don't know what should i do. they did this to soo mant people. (trustpilot).help me out

thank you

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@niz04 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

niz04
Contributor
Contributor

sir,

i have opened a dispute regarding this that i have not received the product and proceed to claim but giztop gave tracking id as proof and paypal gave claim in favour of giztop and i am unable to open new claim cause i can only open claim one time per order. is there any other way. please help me out.

thank you 

Login to Me Too

rotwiler_1
Contributor
Contributor
I had ordered phone case from giztop, never arrived, never got response from them, so I put in dispute, after month paypal decided in giztop favor because giztop sent tracking number showing delivered. But if PayPal looked at tracking number, shows adress incorrectly done, returned to seller. Now I can't appeal dispute since PayPal closed case and calling I can't get through. Also giztop doesn't reply to emails.
Login to Me Too

Giztop
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. First, it's impossible to ship an empty box to buyer, then, to solve dispute and claim, Paypal need proof to show them what you got. Usually, a phone weight 0.5-.07kg, it's very different if the box is empty. You have to open the box when you sign it. Paypal is very fair for buyers, sometimes preference to buyers. Paypal can't provide refund just because of what you said. 

Login to Me Too

Eedeh
Contributor
Contributor
You did same to me, and try blame shipping company so yes. It is possible you ship boxes with no phones. SCAM!
Login to Me Too

rotwiler_1
Contributor
Contributor

What ended up happening to me, I got refunded by PayPal. But the tracking information said delivered, reason I got refund, the tracking showed delivered to another state, I live in WA state and what happened is GizTop made error on delivery address, item was returned to GizTop, then GizTop told paypal I received item and wouldn't respond to me. Think only reason I got a refund was the PayPal customer service finally looked at tracking and seen it was returned to sender, think was vegas or cali, it's been awhile. I will not buy from them again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.