garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

venvent4
Contributor
Contributor

its a scam i purchase a Car Electric Jack/Multi-Function Hydraulic Jack, they sent to me a very small empty box 

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

Do not use this company. I ordered a game and all I was sent was one golf ball. It's almost impossible to get any resolution 

Login to Me Too

MikeyMac
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same issue.

I've just lodged a claim with Paypal for a refund.

This is fraud.

Login to Me Too

Mayak1
I had exactly the same thing with an electric board I tried to reach them but they never answered
Login to Me Too

trace66

This company is a total scam - I bought two games from them for $70 cad (included both games) for Christmas presents. They sent two golf balls so they would have a tracking number. Paypal has not come good to do a chargeback at this point although I am standing my ground and not going to pay for shipping these two golf balls back on my own dime to an address that was all in chinese writing. I am furious it is taking this much effort for them to protect my purchase. I just sent the link to this thread to show this company is scamming people - paypal can't seem to find any problems with this company's misgivings on their own. I even told them there was alot of people in the paypal community that have spoken of this. Hopefully they will see this thread and change their mind!

Login to Me Too

Fran81
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to buy a pool golf set from this company which was described as including 2 putters, a green baize mat, 6 pockets and several different coloured golf balls. Only 1 white golf ball arrived in the post. The case is still open with PayPal. They were advertised on Facebook too. Sounds like a lot of people have had a similar experience with a number of different items “sold” by this company. They are clearly total fraudsters.
Login to Me Too

Neilfairclough
New Community Member
I bought the same product - 1 golf ball Absolute scam !!!!!
Login to Me Too

Kevstock
Contributor
Contributor
I too purchased a Car Electric Jack/Multi-Function Hydraulic Jack and received a small plastic empty box. After pursuing a full refund for a couple of months I am pleased that I finally received my full refund.
Login to Me Too

Hooverlips
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a sea glass Christmas tree and after 3 months of back and forth communicating and one hour in post office waiting for package because they didn’t put my complete address on it, I received a small wooden Christmas ornament thing. Now they won’t refund money

Login to Me Too

Raysan
Contributor
Contributor
How the hell PayPal are still letting this fraudulent company reign is beyond me. PayPal shut them down.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.