cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

Re: garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

Do not use this company. I ordered a game and all I was sent was one golf ball. It's almost impossible to get any resolution 

Contributor

I have the exact same issue.

I've just lodged a claim with Paypal for a refund.

This is fraud.

I had exactly the same thing with an electric board I tried to reach them but they never answered
Contributor

This company is a total scam - I bought two games from them for $70 cad (included both games) for Christmas presents. They sent two golf balls so they would have a tracking number. Paypal has not come good to do a chargeback at this point although I am standing my ground and not going to pay for shipping these two golf balls back on my own dime to an address that was all in chinese writing. I am furious it is taking this much effort for them to protect my purchase. I just sent the link to this thread to show this company is scamming people - paypal can't seem to find any problems with this company's misgivings on their own. I even told them there was alot of people in the paypal community that have spoken of this. Hopefully they will see this thread and change their mind!

I tried to buy a pool golf set from this company which was described as including 2 putters, a green baize mat, 6 pockets and several different coloured golf balls. Only 1 white golf ball arrived in the post. The case is still open with PayPal. They were advertised on Facebook too. Sounds like a lot of people have had a similar experience with a number of different items “sold” by this company. They are clearly total fraudsters.
New Community Member

I bought the same product - 1 golf ball Absolute scam !!!!!
Contributor

I too purchased a Car Electric Jack/Multi-Function Hydraulic Jack and received a small plastic empty box. After pursuing a full refund for a couple of months I am pleased that I finally received my full refund.
Contributor

I ordered a sea glass Christmas tree and after 3 months of back and forth communicating and one hour in post office waiting for package because they didn’t put my complete address on it, I received a small wooden Christmas ornament thing. Now they won’t refund money

Contributor

How the hell PayPal are still letting this fraudulent company reign is beyond me. PayPal shut them down.