garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

venvent4
Contributor
Contributor

its a scam i purchase a Car Electric Jack/Multi-Function Hydraulic Jack, they sent to me a very small empty box 

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

Frankie58
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same plastic box with a broken clasp. They offered me 20% refund. Contacted PayPal got an address all in Chinese letters how TF can you send it back to them. Prob cost more to send it back. Total F'n scam
Login to Me Too

GonefishForgood
Contributor
Contributor
Also here . 4 plastic boxes. What their return address ??
Login to Me Too

Tman71
New Community Member

I also was scammed.  Received small empty box. PayPal should shoulder partial responsibility for not investigating this company's credibility. Would like my money back!!!!

Login to Me Too

Scammeduser007
Contributor
Contributor
Bought 2 of these jack sets didn't receive any thing.??
Login to Me Too

fusilierlee89
Contributor
Contributor
Ive ordered same set and don't think I'll ever see it I payed with PayPal credit has thought was safer than giving my card details will I be able to get the money back.? Fasebook and PayPal are responsible for these fraudulent companys thay should be checking them out before sending payments God knows how many others have been scammed by these people.
Login to Me Too

BarringtonMole
Contributor
Contributor
After a few weeks badgering the PayPal Twitter admins I’ve just received a full refund, I also linked them to this dispute thread so I’d recomend anyone else who got ripped off by garland Information Technology Co., Ltd DOES NOT RETURN THE ITEM AS REQUESTED BY PAYPAL! Just give the PayPal Twitter a message 👍🏻
Login to Me Too

Raysan
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for that information.
Login to Me Too

Any1111
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, I am sick to the back teeth with this company, they are clearly orchestrating scams on so many different fronts, and in such an obvious way, yet know they can get away with it. PayPal are taking forever to resolve my case and the company keeps responding with infuriating messages stating “sorry for the troubles”. They had the cheek to tell me to be more careful about reading what I bought. I was had with this 198 piece tool kit with pictures clearly showing a Deko tool set naming the individual tools and what they were made of. They sent a crappy little empty plastic box! They think people will be put off sending it back due to the cost and accept a 30% refund! They won’t provide a real address to send it back to in any event. How do I get my money back? Can you speak to PayPal over the phone? Can someone give me an example of them getting their money back so I can quote it please. FB and PayPal are an absolute disgrace allowing this to happen. Why haven’t they shut it down yet?!
Login to Me Too

BarringtonMole
Contributor
Contributor
Did exactly the same thing to me, see my above reply in the message thread, I’ve now been fully refunded by eBay.
Login to Me Too

KimJongsUnicorn
Contributor
Contributor

Did you have to pay the return shipping fees?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.