garland Information Technology Co., Ltd

venvent4
Contributor
Contributor

its a scam i purchase a Car Electric Jack/Multi-Function Hydraulic Jack, they sent to me a very small empty box 

Login to Me Too
111 REPLIES 111

Raysan
Contributor
Contributor
There a con firm same happened to me.Now I have to send it back to China for a refund.Paypal should bar this company.
Login to Me Too

venvent4
Contributor
Contributor

to send it back will cost more than the refund that's how they scam .paypal not safe any more , 

Login to Me Too

Raysan
Contributor
Contributor
I think PayPal should shoulder some of the blame for these dodgy companies they are assisting them.
Login to Me Too

rshapiro
New Community Member

Facebook should also be held responsible for 99% of their ads are fake out of china.

Login to Me Too

Razorbacklo
Contributor
Contributor

I knew it was to good to be true. I have been scammed, here on Facebook there was an add for a hydraulic jack and hammer wrench. It looked great, I reckon it was a bit sus when it was advertised for ( I think ) it was $37.67 USD free shipping if order over $38. So what was else cheap that they have on their site that might be ok to save on shipping. I bought a bracelet. I thought I was getting nothing when the website started showing blank, but to my surprise, the bracelet turned up and a small empty case. 
I think Facebook should check their advertising 

Login to Me Too

GarlandTech
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately caught in the middle is Garland Technology, LLC - the company that had our name stolen for this scam and is being confused by many people who are rightfully angry. We hope PayPal will get their act together and not only end this (garland Information Technology Co., Ltd) account, hopefully saving many many people from getting scammed but also stop tarnishing the brand of Garland Technology, who is a hard working American company and has no connection to this. 

Login to Me Too

oeagleo
Contributor
Contributor

Garland Tech wrote: "Unfortunately caught in the middle is Garland Technology, LLC - the company that had our name stolen for this scam and is being confused by many people who are rightfully angry. We hope PayPal will get their act together and not only end this (garland Information Technology Co., Ltd) account, hopefully saving many many people from getting scammed but also stop tarnishing the brand of Garland Technology, who is a hard working American company and has no connection to this. " -end quote-

If this is truly the case, you need to contact PayPal directly, and let them know so that the many people can get their money returned, and stop complaining about your company.  PayPal seems to think that YOU are behind this, and are acting accordingly; please, let PayPal know so this nightmare can not only end for you, but for the apparently hundreds of others caught up in this scam.

Login to Me Too

GarlandTech
Contributor
Contributor

oeagleo we are trying. Unfortunately PayPal is not making it easy.

Login to Me Too

oeagleo
Contributor
Contributor

To: Garland Tech

Thank you

Login to Me Too

GarlandTech
Contributor
Contributor

Instead of taking responsibility, PayPal recommends to file a complaint with the FBI's Internet Crimes Complaint division (www.ic3.gov)

This is not acceptable. PayPal please take action to rectify this - how hard is it to just pull an account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.