further restricted

Leahmae
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted required information because my account was further restricted. But after 3 business days, they are again for the same information. Now I am waiting again for another 3 days. Can someone help me because I really need to transact using my Paypal. Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

chuckwit_626

Just be strong and wait. eBay will be using managed payments soon and nobody will have to deal with this headache anymore. Paypal hates you. 

Login to Me Too

chuckwit_626

Yes. Wait for eBay managed payments. This paypal is awful, they have been doing this to me for years. Sell somewhere else for a few months. 

eBay managing payments is essential to enhance the buying and selling experience on eBay. Sellers who have been identified as using eBay features and tools that are fully compatible with managed payments will be required to join in phases throughout this year. By the end of 2020, eBay will manage payments for most sellers. We will share more details in the coming months, so make sure you are signed up for emails from eBay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.