fraudulent seller who goes by many names N.COLO, ASER, etc...

pooba2u
Contributor
Contributor

Recently attempted to purchase a towable floating mat from NCOLO aka ORCHIDEYE, aka ASER....seller has a bevy of rotating names, but i received a cheap inflatable seat, nothing like what i attempted to purchase.  So I visit PayPal Resolution Center to resolve and after repeated refund offers that were insulting I escalated claim to PayPal.   Their resolution was for me to return item to seller to <removed> at my expense and provide tracking.   Suspicious now, I visit PayPal Community only to find teeming complaints regarding this return address and seller so I opt to share this with PayPal since they seem to be blind to the fox in the hen house.  Seven days later I find my case closed due to my failure to return item that I never ordered in the first place.  So now I am out $105 USD.  PayPal failed to protect me from fraud and apparently many others were subject to the same.  Perhaps PayPal should be more diligent with whom they conduct transactions.  I know I will be transferring my balance out of PayPal, into my bank, and only use major CC for purchases in the future.  At least I have some confidence in fraud protection and resolutions with them.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.