fraudulant charge

aspagnuolo
New Community Member

I have a charge on my paypal account that says FBPAY - FUNDRAISER.  For $1003.  There are no further details and I can't get help.  I applied to the resolution department, and they responded simply that it was no fraudulent.  That is all.  Any idea how I can contact a person to do something about this?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Taylor56
Contributor
Contributor

My facebook was hacked, can't get into it and there was a charge for 200.00 from my paypal to FBPAY Fundraiser in Menlo California. I stopped it in Paypal but haven't heard from them except for now the transaction was stopped. Yes, someone changed my email address on FB. I've tried to contact them but with no results. Can anyone shed some light on what I need to do? Will call the bank in the morning but only do purchases through Paypal. The addy of the hacker had a <removed>. Does that ring a bell to anyone and why hasn't FB done anything about this.

Login to Me Too

Rpac
New Community Member
How did you get this resolved ? I have similar problem ?
Login to Me Too

mike1879
New Community Member

just had one for $205 still pending authorization. Any idea who these people are and how they are able to commit this crime?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.