fraud

benbrown60
New Community Member

few months ago i had my bank account hacked unrelated to pay pal maybe a month later i received a letter from a debt collection agency telling me i had an 140.00 outstanding payment on my pay pal account which i checked as i have never been over drawn on anything as i suspected nothing my balance was fine they gave me the email of the account they was chasing  which of Corse wasn't mine so they told me to contact the police and report it as fraud and get a case number so i did.

called the fraud company back and they said they would dispute it with PayPal i then waited about 2 months for a reply to this matter when i did receive one i was told paypal reject it as fraud and i need to pay i told them i would get in contact with PayPal about the matter and i have been trying to they gave me a number so i called it and they past me to another number i called them then they p[assed me back to the original number i had called and both the numbers keep telling me there is nothing they can do to help me 

so im now lost i cant get info on what address the account is linked to what i was supposed to have bought on that account or where the goods the account bought ended up they also tell me the email that was provided can no longer be found so im lost and dont know where to turn please help 

thanks 

ben 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.