New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I bought and paid for a heat press from person below. To say that I received the shippment they sent a cheap ring and said it was a gift for taking so long in sending my item. I put in a claim and paypal denied it as Item was received, IT WAS NOT!!! I got a cheap ring nOT THE HEAT PRESS. This guy is a scammer and needs to be stopped. I cannot get paypal to answer me.
Seller information JUAN WU Invoice ID 66355-RCT95814
Which dispute did you file? Non receipt which seller would win if they supplied tracking OR item received but not as described???
Sadly you bought from one of these.......
Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.
1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.