cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

fraud

has anyone had trouble with a seller she swish limited i bought from seller but when i emailed seller i got a reply saying this seller is a fraud and is being investigated the last 2 years for selling and receiveing payment through paypal
5 REPLIES 5
Contributor

Re: fraud

@crow22 

Wait...you wrote to seller and seller replied that it’s a fraudulent company?

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Highlighted

Hello, @crow22. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. PayPal wants the online marketplace to be as safe as possible, but we're here to help if there's a problem with a purchase.

Contacting a seller is the best first step if there's a problem with not receiving a purchase or if what was received is not as described. If direct contact with the merchant doesn't work, submitting a dispute to PayPal may help. If the situation is still not resolved after communicating with the seller via the dispute, the case can be escalated to a claim and PayPal will make a decision on how to settle things.

Please check out https://www.paypal.com/ie/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it's-different-... for more information on how to submit a dispute to PayPal and, if needed, escalate it to a claim.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered from this company 2 months ago non delivery did what PayPal suggested and have contacted pay pal 5 times ,they ve done nothing and now closed the dispute ,waste of time and money ,would not recommend pay pal at all
Highlighted
New Community Member

I also ordered from smiley-homey aka she swish limited.  The ad was on facebook and I paid threw paypal come to find out many fraud claims were make about this company.  I filed a case with paypal so we will see what happens.  I am out $40.00 Oh by the way they charged me 2 times for the order also.  People BEWARE!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: fraud, dead url and zero response to any contact email, phone or social media

placed two orders, one arrived but crushed, damaged and unusable. 
contacted directly... no response ever. 

raised matter with PayPal.... since complaints on this site too. 

if you report NON-DELIVERY.... usually a China Post parcel will be sent with a much lesser item in lieu of original order with tracking. 
‘However, if they do send anything, they’ll offer refund upon receipt of RETURN... yet, customer never received original order, so when you do return item sent via tracked, insured overseas post, the seller declines refund since they claim they sent you original order... something worth less than a $0.10 was sent and received. 

Then seller implies customer is committing fraud implemented by SELLER... and PayPal side with seller, since no matter if legitimate transaction or Fraudulent...sellers make PayPal money.