fraud situation not resolved!

llenseigne
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone out there know how to contact Paypal by phone?  Can't get a fraud situation resolved. help center just goes round and round and never gets you to a place where someone will listen to an explanation of the problem. Chat has not worked either that is a joke...no one contacts you! Doesn't a fraud situation get their attention? If that's the case we are all in trouble!!! Beware!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Christiaan01
Contributor
Contributor

Yes we all in trouble it best to start use alternatives than PayPal. I been scam and the scammer use a fraudulent tracking site with tracking number. On the site is a link to USPS when click on it open a window that say USPS did not receive product it is not in their system. USPS site say no record cannot find any. Yet PayPal in there wisdom say that the scammer say I receive the package case resolved. It does not matter that USPS say no package receive  by them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So that mean a new chinese delivering company nobody knows operate in the USA that delivers fairytale packages the byer can not see.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.