fraud in china

gusart
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had the misfortune of purchasing a bluetooth camera from

Highlife Technology Ltd.

<removed> Yongfu Street, Bao'an District Shenzhen, Guangdong 518000 C2only to receive a $3 cheap chinese orca camera and after complaining to PayPal to be told to returning register the $3 camera at a cost of $21 and ...

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

gusart
Contributor
Contributor

far from giving up on china just won't deal with the ones who ONLY have PayPal as payment option they seem to be the bait and switch traders as you are wasting your time trying to get a refund . if you do send it back the address is usually bogus and no refund from PayPal until they admit receiving it so it's just throwing good money after bad . my advise steer clear from traders with the PayPal ONLY option 

Login to Me Too

Mikanmart
Contributor
Contributor

"far from giving up on china just won't deal with the ones who ONLY have PayPal as payment option " -

I agree , but that won't help when big proxy sellers like Banggood will take anything . The way to help us is for Paypal taking action by cutting them off . Well , I can dream , can't I ?

Login to Me Too

gusart
Contributor
Contributor

my point is do NOT use PayPal use your credit card direct if there is a problem they will refund you 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.