fraud homedataonline.com

pinevista
New Community Member

Anyone else receiving charges from homedataonline.com? I'm trying to resolve this issue since they charge me every month for 18.95 without authorization. It started with a probe of charging $1 to see if it was accepted and once it was paid by PayPal they went for more money. I tried to call they company but all you get is an answering service that says "Your call my be monitored for quality control purposes, pleas hold" then the call is disconnected. I checked on the Internet and the company is reported as a fraud. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pinevista

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pinevista

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FoeHammer51
New Community Member
@pinevista I personally have went through the same thing with this company. I have a personal account, no business account. I went on the website clicked on the Blue Home Icon in the top left corner, opened chat box and explained the situation and the representative reimbursed me all the payments they withdrawal and closed my account. So far so good! Nothing else has been taking out.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.