formal complaint

skinnyjenny
New Community Member

Hi community,

I need to file a formal complaint regarding the rude treatment I received from a customer service representative.

Please tell me how to do this.

Best regards,

Jennifer

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@skinnyjenny 

If you go to help / contact and use the email option then you should be able to file one there.

But if you want to make a formal complaint to the regulators of paypal then that option is in the user agreement for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@skinnyjenny 

If you go to help / contact and use the email option then you should be able to file one there.

But if you want to make a formal complaint to the regulators of paypal then that option is in the user agreement for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

skinnyjenny
New Community Member

Thank you so much.  Just FYI, my account was set up as Mrs. Andrew <removed>, and now I am divorced and back to my maiden name of Jennifer <removed> .  2 different service representatives treated me like I was committing some sort of fraud.  After submitting my complaint I am going to close my Paypal account.  In addition, I have never spoken to a customer service representative that interrupted me as many times as these two women did.  Just remarkable.

Best regards,

Jennifer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.