fake site; BERGYTOWN.COM

ARON45
Contributor
Contributor

Bergytown.com total scam site!!  They know that Paypal will quickly side with them when bogus tracking numbers are sent in.  Paypal does NOTHING for its memebers!!  I bought 5 truck tires on bergytown.com.  best prices with google search.  They only use Paypal for payment.  But they only charged my account 99 usd.  then after a week said they were delivered to wrong address.  I opened a dispute with paypal, I never received them.  bergytown.com then has a usps tracking number shows delivery same day they emailed me saying sent to wrong address.  Paypal won't return my 99 dollars evem though I showed that I only received an email from the seller; NO receipt, NO invoice, NO confirmation of my address.  

DONT TRUST BERGYTOWN.COM OR PAYPAL TO HELP YOU!!  I read (afterwards) in the Paypal forum section almost the exact story about bergytown.com, but Paypal isnt paying attention to us!! Its own members

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.