ethhti Co.,Ltd

treerik0
Contributor
Contributor
100 REPLIES 100

Lalan-
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree. The PayPal dispute resolutions offer no protection for the consumer. The item I eventually received (conveniently shortly after my report of no delivery) was shockingly poor, I wouldn’t take it if was given for free!
Login to Me Too

Kkcruz
Contributor
Contributor

I’m beginning to really regret ordering earrings from them. Its only been a week, so I cant know what’s going to happen, but I did get charged an atrocious amount for “tax” that was never mentioned. I swear I read when I ordered it said it was coming from the U.S. but I cant find the ad that I ordered from to prove anything. I got an update that its in Ireland WTH??? 

Login to Me Too

Regdog69
Contributor
Contributor
My experience exactly in terms of the “mistaken” added tax that appeared after checkout. I have received transport updates from The Netherlands and the US (east coast) two weeks ago but now nothing. My PayPal credit card is American Express. They have been terrific and put a hold on the charge. Not sure how it will be resolved. This operation shows up under various names on Instagram ads. And they should not have access to PayPal. Hope they are reading these posts.
Login to Me Too

Nadinecroft
Same story 😞 But I will get the money back - so PayPal. Let’s see. Different tracking number mails, but no product 😞
Login to Me Too

suz29
New Community Member
Absolute rubbish from the fraudulent company which I believe has shut down . Did not accept offered $6 refund and happy to post back and loose £10 for the postage cost Had to wait 3 months but had a full refund through PayPal £32 . Scam never get caught again
Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor

After all this time, PP is STILL allowing these scam artists to trade...

Shame on you, PayPal!

Login to Me Too

upset12
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  I ordered earrings a month ago, received a receipt for $50, but then was billed $12.55 for additional taxes, which makes no sense and wasn't disclosed anywhere.  I still haven't received the earrings, but have received lots of emails with shipment statuses in Italy.  So angry that I was duped.  Paypal took their side.  Ugh.

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t give up! PayPal refused to refund for me too! It wasn’t until I said I was going to go onto other platforms to let all know how badly they were handling it that I suddenly received my full refund. Keep going! PayPal should have stopped allowing these scam artists to rip us off, after all the lies and extra charges and stuff not being delivered by now PayPal (we will keep your money safe) is a toothless dog in this fight it seems.
Login to Me Too

upset12
Contributor
Contributor

Adding to my original post...finally received earrings, which of course were bent and nothing like the photo online.  They are dull and too cheap to wear, even if they weren't bent up.  Poorly packaged as well.  After the seller's initial responses to refund the "extra taxes" within a few days, there have been no further responses to my inquiries for return and money back.  I am no longer going to order anything online from "stores" I don't know, nor am I going to use Paypal for online purchases.  

Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor

Credit card companies are more often than not better at helping us the PP has been.

Maybe if we all stopped using PP, they might take some notice of us all.

I'm sure it's not just ethhti who is ripping us off, there must be more than one company that is doing the same thing...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.