escalate our claim

BigJimmy1961
Contributor
Contributor

Case ID: PP-D-I have tried for a while to find the link to escalate this claim. There is a link to change my case type but no link to escalate this claim. We only have a fews days left. HELP ME! We can't see any link. PAypay takes us in a useless circle when we try to get helpful information. somebody help us. The seller never responded when paypay tried to contact them. We don't want to lose $182.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jxylfc
Contributor
Contributor
Hi mate, i had the same problem. You can ring paypal even though they don't answer the robot person can do it for you. Just say to him i need to escalate and claim and follow the steps. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Jxylfc
Contributor
Contributor
Hi mate, i had the same problem. You can ring paypal even though they don't answer the robot person can do it for you. Just say to him i need to escalate and claim and follow the steps. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Kiwan53
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried several times to escalate a claim messages sent but was not successful. PayPal has cancelled my complaint and I still haven't received my order. Have no goods and down 54.86 dollars
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.