error when accepting partial refund offered by seller

kungfuman
Contributor
Contributor

i've been offered a partial refund in a dispute case which i'm happy to accept. however when i try accepting this in the case, i just keep getting an error message saying something has gone wrong. it's been a few days now and still doesn't work. i tried contacting paypal through the messaging service but never get a response and their phone centre is a dead end. i also got an auto reminder email to review the case details or the case would close in a few days time. any advise where to go from here?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

soccermomof4
New Community Member
I'm having this exact same problem and can't get a response through the messaging service either. Very frustrating. Has your deadline passed yet to respond to the partial refund? I'm curious to see what happens to the claim.
Login to Me Too

Staunton16
Contributor
Contributor

I have this exact same problem. The deadline is in 2 days. What ended up happening in your situation?

Login to Me Too

kungfuman
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I managed to get this resolved with Paypal by contacting them through the messaging service - I tried the phone service but that gets cut off everytime I tried so they are not manning that it seems.  It still took a while going through the messaging service, probably a couple of days from the first message before they responded and accepted the partial refund for me and closed the case.  The refund went through straightawat after that.  Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

Jlock11
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this problem for over a week. I've sent numerous messages. the answers I get are not related to the Questions I went to the resolution center accepter the offer confirmed it. and the system returns an error "Let's try again' My time is running out on the offer. It seems this site is totally automated

with no way to get help.

Frustrated Jack

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.