email to paypal to report possible fraud attempt zip on my petsonal e mm ail?,?

dwolfd1
New Community Member

How do I find an email addrrss to pasl to rdport snat I suspe t to be a ftaudulent attdmpt yo ac a uire my dsts?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dwolfd1,

I'm sorry to hear that you suspect that there has been unauthorized access to your account. I'll be happy to help.

If there are unauthorized transactions on your PayPal account, you can report them to PayPal in the Resolution Center.

If the activity on your PayPal account does not involve a sent payment but there have been other changes, you can contact customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

If you are worried about potential fraud because of a compromised email account but there is no unauthorized activity on your PayPal account, you can change the password on your PayPal account once you have re-secured your email account. Please make sure to choose a strong and unique password.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.