email being used, but not your account

coolah
New Community Member

Hello:

any had their email being used but its not your account?

Current found out my email address being used by someone in London UK, different ship to address and phone number, but using my email address, which not sure how that works without me getting a email but it is.

The twits at PP (ones based in the Philippines) tell me they cannot do anything about it, since I cannot verify the account. Obviously not since I have the email address but not the address or phone number (02) is London, but since I am in the US not much good to me.

Anyways had to send a email to their Team to see if they deem it necessary to do anything about it.  Just about fully swapped over to Amazon, due to the totally unreliable, idiotic customer service that PP now employees.  Too bad, been with PP for 16 years, but this may be the last.

Anyone run into this issue would love to know your details and how long it took PP to resolve, I am betting they will not get it resolved.

Thanks,

Coolah

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.